Auckland Fishkeepers Meeting August 2011

ryanjury

It appears that Wok is on strike so I am going to steal his thunder :)

Next meeting will be on Tuesday 9 August 2011 at 7.30 at the greenbay community centre, see here http://www.fnzas.org.nz/fishroom/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=53153 for directions and pics of how to get there and where to park.

New people feel free to drop by and say hi, Joshlikesfish is arranging something interesting/fun for this meeting so it will be interesting to see what he comes up with :)

Hope to see everyone there, also hope to meet some new people so come all you lurkers and regular posters on here that don't come to meetings don't be shy! :)

it would be worse if we did not sit together as I would make faces at her.

If anyone wants to carpool please PM me.

lol yeah our meetings are so serious we need to sit around and pull faces at each other :)

Where are you carpooling from?

Awesome fish Josh and good offer, does this apply to new members who join on the night? :) I will also be bringing some microworm cultures to the meeting IF I actually remember to put them down this time I have tons of containers saved up they will be free to anyone who shows up and wants one...

I'm in Royal Oak so can pool with anyone from Central-ish or on the way through. Last time I went via Mt Roskill/Blockhouse Bay way so can pick up anyone on the way or not too far off. Or someone can pick me up too hehe :happy2:

Ummm... No, I wasn't on strike, I wasn't sure where it was going to be held, so I politly asked Neon to make the posting for this month.

Sophia, one day I could pick you up on the way to a meeting, but unfortunately I won't be able to make the meeting this month either.

Cheap Plecos for sale, I am in, but unfortunately no money and wont' be able to go to the meeting. &c:ry

Maybe next month? :roll: