Post your photos of your Cats!

Joe

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So here is my new cat.

No name yet. Approx 4 years old, very shiny healthy coat, very smoochy. As soon as he stepped out of the box he began rubbing around on things and I found he has a tail like an iron rod, and his chin boop is extremely strong. He is a huge cat, 5-6kg or more.

Hard to get a good photo of his face as he follows me around the room booping and nuzzling.

Chomping

cat23nov20124.jpg

Getting emotional on the carpet

cat23nov20123.jpg

Getting emotional by my feet

cat23nov20122.jpg

Video of him eating so you can see his green eyes and white bits on his front paws. He was purring … but you can’t really hear it.

2.jpg?time=1353649986074

>>still can't get the video thumb to work :an!gry

I had a long night. Mr Cat (not his name) didn't like being locked in his security room alone so at 1130 he started scratching at the door and making a deep loud hauuuuuu.

I was worried that he would wake the neighbour sleeping in the room next door so I took a quilt and went in to sleep on the floor with him. Needless to say I didn't get much sleep between an emotional cat snuggling and pounding me with his sharp claws, and my bones jabbing into the floor but at least it shut him up for the night. I drifted off at some point when the cat stopped purring.

Today he is wandering about the house exploring.

night time is never easy with new cats. give him another day or two locked inside, then let him explore outside. a good idea is to take his old, used kitty litter and spread it out through your garden, lawn or around the house. that way your house smells like his house and he will know its his house and be able to sniff his way home.

Today he got to see outside through the conservatory windows and to see and hear the birds through the screen door. This was very interesting for him and seemed to perk him up out of his stay under the bed slumberous mood. He's been out in the lounge more and is less scatty about noises. I think he has remembered there is a world outside that he hasn't seen for about a month.

Smoochy eyes

Monty25nov20121.jpg

He has a white diamond on his chest.

Monty25nov20122.jpg

Cat nose :love:

Monty25nov20123.jpg

30 sec video of me boring him back to a snooze >>

cutie kitty!

what a good boyfriend you are, buying a kitty for your girlfriend :love:

here's my latest Monty update... or rather, an update of Monty's undercarriage.

That's 2 cats now that love the $12 Kmart cat bed

haha how do you think i get away with spending rediculis amounts of money on fish tanks :P montys cool he looks like my old cat from when i was younger except mine was fluffy as hell (probably why 5 year old me called him fluffy :-? )