New Reptile Room

Jason22

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice shed! now chainsaw out the wall to suit a ranchslider,build an external enclosure out side of that, n then move into the shed...perfect :thup: p.s dont let the C word people(sort of) know about the footprint...

Yer it was designed to be 10 square meters so you don't need a permit, but that was the framing the cladding would have put it over but by next to nothing. if the tell me to pull it down over 200mm2 then it will not go down to well

The shed is manly for the frogs and live food, leopard geckos soon hopefully. If i get any anything bigger it will be outside

• 5 months later...

So its been awhile so thought i would update.

Have add the frog rack

IMG_8552.jpgIMG_8551.jpg

This is the misting system pump and water tank

IMG_6821.jpg

Photo is before the tanks went in you can see the overflow (black Pipe) and the misting pipes (clear to smaller black tube)

IMG_6861.jpg

Had to upgrade the front rooms extraction fans to a 150mm heat transfer kit

IMG_8556.jpg

Livefood room has had a bit added locusts on left, crickets right

IMG_8555.jpg

IMG_8554.jpg

Have only set up 2 frog tanks fully

IMG_8558.jpg

IMG_8560.jpg

Thanks for the comments everyone,

It is looking really good but how will you get on when you want to keep young reptiles warm to grow to maturity but also get the temperature down to brumate others?

Yer i know but was unable to fit 3 rooms in and didn't want to go to big because im still at home and don't plan on living at home for ever :slfg:

What species of frogs are in the fully set up tanks? and how big are they? looks great btw!

first one is empty because it was only planted last week and Whistling Tree frogs in the other. the 4 tanks are 800x700x450mm (LxHxD). and there is going to be a 1500mm G&G bell breeding tank up top but needs to be repaired first.

• 1 year later...