Any corydoras breeders out there?

Joshlikesfish

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where lol I don't have my little pet room any more and don't have a garagre like some lucky people =p

just getting a stand made tyo hold me 300L with my 150L under it, so will use the smaller as grow out for angels and pandas, one of my other tanks for tyhe GBA,s.

Now I know bare bottom is the way to go for breeding but if I put a thin layer of silica sand they will be way more happy right?

I love mine so much! They're just amazingly fast. They're getting used to me watching them now so they come out a whole lot more than they used to. I could sit and watch them play for ages! Hope they breed, I want a whole army of pandas!

na. but the ones I have just moved to the breeding tank with the silica sand do so I think it may be a case of they have known luxury and want to go back. will be canging the substratre in my tank when I move it into my room evenually so might have to incorparate a silica sand area, it's getting it to look good thats hard

I hear that. I've found some awesome almost black silica sand at muriwai that I'm hoping to collect tomorrow. I don't know how it'll react with plants but I'm hoping to test a few pandas on it to see if they like it. I'll post pics in a few days when I've got it in a small trial tank.