The What's Up? thread.

SamH

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I went into a bit of a panic when I found out but I think I'm used to the idea now. Pretty angry but what can you do.

I don't worry about the packing or the moving, I worry that I won't be able to find a place as good as this place. It isn't perfect but while living here we managed to maximise the space in such a way that we really got a lot out of the little place. And of course whenever you move, if you want at least the same conditions, the average rent has almost always gone up a bit.

I wrote a list of things to look forward to, not least of all is a decent washing line and a catdoor for Monty. I'd love to go out rural but I don't know if I could stomach the travelling distance to work.

I'd love to go out rural but I don't know if I could stomach the travelling distance to work.

No you couldn't, commuting in Auckland is ridiculous at the moment! If you need me to hold a couple of tanks for you during the move, I'm more than happy to do so :)

We have had a generator stored here. It was needed at one of their sites but one of the wheels has a problem and it is not road worthy so unable to be towed anywhere. To get it out, they hiab'd it out then flew it to the site by helicopter. It came back today so I took pics of them getting it back in place (until it can be fixed). It is amazing how far out those arms can go!

The truck can't get up much further due to a bend in the driveway (we are up a back section)

DSC00425_zps780b8246.jpg

DSC00428_zps64d6592f.jpg

DSC00431_zps613608f3.jpg

DSC00434_zpscf92ce58.jpg

I am so excited. My mate just payed for me to go to Wellington and a ticket to the Warriors game this weekend. I have never been to a Warriors game before, infact I havnt been to a proper live sport game before. I am so excited, I just can't hide it

A class mate went as well, she said it was ok. But she never seems to think anything is good. You may have seen her there, in her 20's dyed black green hair, wears black clothes, pasty white skin. Did you see her there?