The What's Up? thread.

SamH

I quite enjoy programmes with violence and nudity (not because I like looking at naked people :facepalm: )

Liar, liar, pants on fire :P

I really enjoyed The Borgias which was another one of those medieval-type shows. There was lots of blood and battles and the plot was really interesting, and it gives you an insight to what life was like in those days :D

That's in my queue, I haven't watched it yet though - I'm at the end of Spartacus season 2 which has lots of blood and battles ....and lots of naked people on that so probably right up your alley....but then it's mostly men that are nekid :wink:

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Today went on a road trip to Hamiltron and found a small lonely peppered cory for $5.50 so I snapped it up and got 2 good pieces of java fern for $5. Now have everything I need to finish putting rock tunnel tank together.

The food highlight of the day was a rice bubble cake stuck together with syrup not yukky kremelta at one of the roadside bakeries at Ngaruwahia. :happy2: