The What's Up? thread.

SamH

"This message has been removed by its author before it was delivered."

How do you do that?

send someone a PM

then before the recipient reads it delete it

it then leaves them wondering what was in the message and why it was deleted

paranoia then sets in and the next 6 months are spent under psychiatric care and a plethora of drugs

don't worry recovery is guaranteed in 99.9% of cases

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

send someone a PM

then before the recipient reads it delete it

I tried deleting a message after it was sent and before it was read but must have done it wrong as the recipient still got it - how is it deleted?

go to sent messages

tick box next to message

down to bottom right box

delete message

Nope - when it's sent but unread it sits in the outbox (not sent) items - and I've deleted a message from there before but the recipient still managed to read it.

In reference to a PM? It means someone sent a message which stays in their outbox until the recipient opens it. If they change their mind, they can go to their outbox and delete the message before the othre person sees it. That message then appears in the other person's messages as they can only remove the contents, not the whole thing.

In reference to a PM? It means someone sent a message which stays in their outbox until the recipient opens it. If they change their mind, they can go to their outbox and delete the message before the othre person sees it. That message then appears in the other person's messages as they can only remove the contents, not the whole thing.

I deleted a message in my outbox before the recipient saw it but they still got it. So how do you delete a message before they see it so they never receive it?

I think I figured it out and have sent you a test PM to see if if worked - can you let me know please?

The one you just sent me, and deleted, showed up in my inbox as removed. I could not open it or do anything with it except delete it

I have figured it out :dnc1:

You just have to go an extra step - open the email in the outbox and from there you delete it (click on the "x").

Thank you for being a guinea pig for me :D

You need to half fill the bulb with 4DKH water then add a couple of drops of reagent to it. This should make it a blue colour, the more drops you add, the more intense the colour. Then put it in your tank as far away from the CO2 diffuser as possible. Blue indicates not enough CO2, green is safe for fish, yellow shows dangerous for fish. Although I run mine yellow most of the time without issues.