The What's Up? thread.

SamH

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm wanting a station wagon or a longer hatchback, something I can fit my bike and speargun in. The mechanic I talked to, told me a whole bunch of cars to stay away from like the mazda capella and said that anything Toyota should be alright.

Toyota caldina's are really good realiable station wagons, you should find one for rather good money up your way.

Yay cute guinea pig :slfg: :love:

One tank has been filled, and over the next couple of days I will move a pair of trifasciata into it. The other one will be used for the neons, but I still need a peat filter, breeding traps and something to cover the tank with.

Started browsing TradeMe this evening in search of a male guppy because the grey female seems to have exhausted the last of her sperm packets. Ended up getting side tracked and looking for some bottom feeders and just like that, I've been bitten by the fish bug! Anyone bred Tiger Barbs before? I feel like setting up a fish shelf :nilly:

You reckon? Tiger Barbs were high on my most wanted fish list when I first started fish keeping but I went the passive fish route instead. I think a high energy, high tech planted tank with a breeding/rearing tank below would be wicked.

I made curry for dinner again.

Same 8)