The What's Up? thread.

SamH

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why would anyone want a Yahoo email address aka one of the most spammed from email addresses. Gmail is where it's at.

Damn should I delete it then and make a gmail? :o I don't want spam.

I wanted my own email and chose yahoo so I could get flickr because its cool :facepalm: :lol: Maybe not such a good idea?

Yeah CrunchBang said they were good. I have a yahoo and so that's what I'm worried about. So should I delete it and get a gmail... :dunno:

I don't know much about online email thingies as I've always just used my dad's one on his PC so any more advice would be greatly appreciated :thup:

You won't get spammed if you don't post your email address on forums etc (pm is ok) or join random mailing lists etc. Spam goes to the spam box, you don't have to see it. I've had my yahoo since I was 13 & never had excessive spam (hotmail on the other hand... ugh)

Liam's strategy is good too, I have an email for personal (yahoo), and an email for when I need to sign up for stuff (hotmail) and an email for CTT (gmail) and a uni email!

I'm having a break 'helping' my husband fix the back brakes on the car. The experience turns out very much like this, only not pleasantly addictive, well not unless you like working on cars

Went to find the bucket and hose to empty one tank, end up replanting, trimming and playing with the filter on another. This game is addictive :o

Going to clean my tanks before Jennifer gets here on Wednesday :nilly: willy_nilly-2.gifwilly_nilly-3.gif

Then I had better get the kids to muck out the car and tidy the living room (most of the mess is theirs anyway) before Jennifer gets here... Arrghhhhh....

Found 8 albino guppy fry in my tank. :happy1:

And on the subject of babies little stray kitty has changed so much already in three days. She's decided she loves one of my dogs old toys, and has found her safe place in a basket.

2012-04-14185633.jpg

I'm not really a big fan of kittens but there's something about her that turns my brain to complete mush. :love:

my husband has decided that fire bellied newts are cool and that we should get one or two .... those of you who have Beloveds who, like mine, are a bit iffy about pets, this is most excellent news :bounce:

gotta think a bit and plan first so don't anyone ask for pictures yet or you will be :tears: