The What's Up? thread.

SamH

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What's with all the tests? Chemistry, physics, biology (probably the best one out them all because we got a field trip! :happy2: ) accounting and a calculus test! Jeez you think they could organize it so they don't all have tests at the same time :nilly: :nilly:

Teachers don't work like that Squirt, most of them still fail to realise you don't just take their class.

Haha except this chemistry teacher. My mate dropped chem for media studies like after a week and she gives him the evils everytime he walks past...

if you don't like tests, just wait for Uni :cofn:

I don't mind tests, just studying for 4 at once is a little bit difficult. Plus everyone like :nilly: CREDITS :evil:

:nilly: not for another few years atleast :P I'm looking forward to uni, except for the bit about being a freezing student in Dunedin, but mum will be happy because she gets to look after the turtle tank. :rotf: :digH: . :sml2:

Just helped add some fish and plants to a big corner tank one of our members, Sally J, has set up at the local Alzheimers' complex. We need larger fish so the visitors, all elderly and many with poor eyesight, can see them. I was recently given 4 congo tetras (females) so we added them and a lone pearl gourami (was Joe's I think). We will look at the only local outlet tomorrow to see if we can find some more pearl or orange gouramis and see if they have a male congo. If they have some gold barbs we will add a shoal of them too. The filter has been cycling off my 4ft tank for a few weeks.

Will take pics once it is fully up and running.

I handed in my notice on Monday so four weeks today I am officially unemployed. :happy2:

We are off overseas for three months :happy1: and my request for 10 weeks leave without pay was declined.

Will be on the job hunt on return.