The What's Up? thread.

SamH

Those debit cards are brilliant! A bit dangerous when your trying to save though :o

Arm in still in a cast post surgery so I just struggled to wash my waist long hair one-handed - time for a hair cut? :tears:

Now trying to convince mummy dearest to drive me to HFF for my fish-spree! !drool:

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i can sympathise with getting by one handed. had a bit of an incident a couple of years ago involving my left hand and a circular saw. spent a week in hospital, 2 months in a splint and 6 months off work. that said there is a certain sense of acheivement to be had when you learn to tie your shoelaces with one hand

Yay my tank is beautiful and clean now :thup: I syphoned up the gunk on the bottom (which is really easy as it has no substrate) and slightly repositioned my Windelov log, and did a 50% waterchange, repositioned the filter outflow and added some Flourish Excel. My fish were looking very happy when I'd finished, and the Emperor Tetras were chasing each other up and down the tank. They are so beautiful to watch, because their colours seem to 'flash' when they swim really fast, and they have lovely little neon blue eyes :)

I guess so... Depends on your perspective I mean it's going up so getting higher, but I get your point xD

the $us is going down, the $nz is going up in comparrison to the $us so it is the low $us that you are taking advantage of. if the $us was high it would be more expensive for us to buy things from the states.

Took the motorbike for a ride along scenic drive. I'm now frozen. Good times.

In other news - I'm re-replanning the big tank. Going to go minimalist with a planted island and heaps of black sand. I have 2 x 3 foot tanks ready to take the stock while I tear it down and re-start. It'll be a while away yet as I need to acquire more rocks.

Yep. It can be heaps better than it currently is and I'm constantly chasing algae issues because it's only half planted. I figure if I treat it like an unplanted tank with a few little fert top ups here and there it'll be easier to manage. Most of the fish in there would prefer more sand space anyway.