Sad Fish :-(

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found the auction your talking about, if you look to the left in the photo he/she has another tank (also a dirty green colour) i assume that over stocked aswell.

Also only has a 1200 L / ph filter... that would only be good for up to 300 L maximum

So many people have no clue about fish keeping, imagine your tank, now imagine that in the ground and picture it as part of a stream - makes your tank look like a puddle when you compare it to a natural fish habitat doesn't it?

Yeah i did see that. I have left a comment requesting that he sells the fish separately, watch this space!!!!! Wonder if i get called depressed and blacklisted???????? :thup:

You probably will, but atleast you have tried. Id consider taking the texas and a few jags if he would sell separately. Shame i dont live closer to him.

Whoever said we were haters and that we are jealous must be one of those fluro stone goldfish bowl owners :sml1: , Someone that isn't blacklisted should post a link to this site so they can see what a real fishtank looks like :sage:

I was not blacklisted so I left the following message at both auctions :

If you go to this website http://www.fnzas.org.nz/fishroom/index.php

then you can get a lot of valuable information about the amount of fish in your size tank, please do consider it as your tank is very overstocked and its best if you sell the fish seperately so each can go into a nice bigger tank with more space and hiding places and so on :)

I hope he does not blacklist me I am still new at trademe :gigl:

is there any way we can get trademe to remove it?

I think you can, but I think its best if we leave it cause everybody will read the comments and see the tank is overstocked, but if he sells it privately somewhere else people will not be aware of that fact :wink:

The above is just my opinion though 8)