April 3, 201115 yr comment_428447 fins fangs and feathers used to be a shop in Greerton, Tauranga with that exact same name. Gone now though. Report
April 3, 201115 yr comment_428486 Hi all, not meant to hijack your post but I taught it'd be wise just to post it here so we can share the info. . I've recently open a tropical and cold water fish shop (fish only) at Onehunga, call Aqua Village. Some may have already know it but this is me, AquaLife from Aqua Village. I'm also looking for local breeders. It's been running for 3 months now. Presently stocking from importer with some local supplier that I found thru friends. I hope I'm not breaking the rules for breaking the news here. So please advice if I have to post under commercial or can I just continue as it is. Report
April 3, 201115 yr comment_428518 Hi all, not meant to hijack your post but I taught it'd be wise just to post it here so we can share the info. . I've recently open a tropical and cold water fish shop (fish only) at Onehunga, call Aqua Village. Some may have already know it but this is me, AquaLife from Aqua Village. I'm also looking for local breeders. It's been running for 3 months now. Presently stocking from importer with some local supplier that I found thru friends. I hope I'm not breaking the rules for breaking the news here. So please advice if I have to post under commercial or can I just continue as it is. With some very nice looking fish! I wish we lived in Auckland sometimes, your Orandas are super cute! Report
April 4, 201115 yr comment_428540 Our full name is Pawsome Pets Make Fintastic Friends That sounds very cheesy :roll: :lol: I just think 'Pawsome Pets' sounds great - it's short and snappy, and I like the pun in 'Pawsome'. Report
April 4, 201115 yr Author comment_428578 That sounds very cheesy :roll: :lol: I just think 'Pawsome Pets' sounds great - it's short and snappy, and I like the pun in 'Pawsome'. Yes our name is 'Pawsome Pets' but our "motto" or whatever is 'Where Pawsome Pets become Fintastic Friends' Report
August 11, 201115 yr comment_450158 Hi at present will be breeding my corys and bristlenoses . will update if i start others. great to see another shop on the shore. Where abouts on the shore will you be setting up shop?? Report
August 14, 201115 yr comment_450510 I can supply some africans... electric yellows, demasonis, red top ice blues and hopefully adding a few more species on there in the coming months. I'm in the Coromandel so not exactly local, but hey, freight from here is probably cheaper than driving around aucks any way! PM me if you would like to discuss. Report
September 25, 201115 yr Author comment_455595 not yet funding is a bit of a issue, so far we are just breeding and selling from home Report
June 2, 201214 yr comment_484778 not yet funding is a bit of a issue, so far we are just breeding and selling from home How goes the venture? Any advances? Report
June 3, 201214 yr comment_484788 Hi, great idea starting up a shop. I wanna do the same one day. I suggest a one word name that catches animals and they are family or best friends. Who is doing well as a pet business at the moment - ANIMATES! The word captures it all really. Report
June 3, 201214 yr comment_484790 im currently breeding guppies but i only usually sell the fry people like to buy them and see them grow up :bounce: Report
April 18, 201412 yr comment_549003 Not that I am aware of. There is no shop by this name in the Shop Directory list which I have on my desktop. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.