back at school and, looking forward to field trips

sunrise001

yay! this years gonna be fun!, this year in biology we will be disecting hearts, eyes, worms, and sharks, we also get to blow up lungs, we are having two fieldtrips for biology as well the first one will be visiting mt bruce and playing with the kiwi's, can't wait! the second trip still seeks permission from the top dogs, if we do get to go on that one we will be going someplace (can't exactly remember where bouts) and we will see native nz bats.

in history as well this year we will be going on 4 field trips the first one will be to Te Papa, the second to the archives, number 3 to massey university and then finally to the bay of islands, cant wait!

We went for an awesome field trip for 7th form bio. We bus'd up to Auckland and went to the Tiritiri Matangi island, snorkelled at Goat island (awesome), and went to the zoo. Best field trip ever. Sure beat all the trips to Rotorua/Taupo to look at mud pools :roll:

Best trip was geography for me, went to tauranga and climbed the mount, explored the harbour, had a trip on a dual hull sailboat and had fish and chips. Drove into the hills to a lodge where we teased the arabs with pet pigs (lol good times), then went to the hauraki plains and on to rotorua where we did the whole geothermal thing, after that we topped it off with the agrodome and went on the rides. Stayed overnight before heading back to aucks. Oh and I dont believe we learnt anything :lol:

I went to Martha gold mine for the 6th form geo trip.

I fell into a river that day. Middle of winter too. :tears:

I wont ever forget that day ahahaha.I don't think any one will.

We stayed in a resort in Waihi for the night. We played rugby on this massive giant air trampoline, balloon like thing and I took on some samoans and tongans. The little guy took me down in the end by grabbing me at the knees. Bigger you are, the harder you fall lol. I got heaps of bruises in the end.

Then later that evening I was being an old man and fell asleep :lol: .(I was tired after my experience with the river and its slippery rocks). Everyone else escaped; got caught and got detentions :lol:

Field trips FTW. Best fun ever.