back at school and, looking forward to field trips

sunrise001

When we blew up lungs at school it meant that the teacher had some kind of animal lung on the table and we all gathered around. You were supposed to blow into the lung with a straw and one idiot forgot to take his mouth off the straw after blowing so got some lung juice back again :sick: (not me thank you)

aah school, the days I will never forget, though I wish I could :P

Man I wish I had a cool school trips/experiments. All I got to do was dissect a cow's eyeball in 5th form and in 6th form, most of the other classes got to dissect rats except my class >:(. As for trips, I still remember a trip to a little creek near Auckland. We were supposed to catch water critters with nets and count how many of each time we can get, but the creek was so empty all my group got was one water boatman and a tiny shrimp like thing, I was so disappointed :'(.

Man I wish I had a cool school trips/experiments. All I got to do was dissect a cow's eyeball in 5th form and in 6th form, most of the other classes got to dissect rats except my class >:(. As for trips, I still remember a trip to a little creek near Auckland. We were supposed to catch water critters with nets and count how many of each time we can get, but the creek was so empty all my group got was one water boatman and a tiny shrimp like thing, I was so disappointed :'(.

Lol, next year for geography we are going to the Amzon :P , not to mention the field trips this year, for Bio were going to Leigh & Tirtiri Matangi, then for Geo theres the tongariro crossing and a couple of other less exciting trips for other subjects.. So im really looking forward to this year and next. :happy1:

lol im yr 12 :happy1:

same :D

The Amazon!!....what the.....lucky lucky lucky. What's that gonna cost you? Or should I say your parents :)

its gonna cost about $4800- $5000 NZD. and my parents wont be paying it all.. i do have to pay some, along with some fundraising from the school.

• 2 weeks later...