OMG L046 (Zebra Plecos)...

Windsparrow

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i saw them at the end of last year in the albany store, they are the same batch as the ones available last year. there were 5 or 6 & were all trying to hide behind the only small rock in the tank.

Dont know where you got your information but these are most definitely not from that same batch.

Dont know where you got your information but these are most definitely not from that same batch.

me: "are these left over from the last lot?"

store person: nod in agreement.

that's the info i have, not that it matters to me. :wink:

perhaps you bred them rabbit?

I would suggest that if you want to know whether or not they are from the same batch that you ask the seller. That is what the trade me question and answer section is for. In my opinion, from what I saw on Monday, they are not but then again I did not ask. They looked very nice and still relatively young.

From my understanding they are not that easy to breed. I also would imagine that the last thing a person would say on a public forum is that they have bred them. Once again, imo and ime, if you want to ask someone something like that the best way to do it is in private ie pm or email them. If they want you to know they will tell you.

is there that much fear with these fish that it is a national secret to keep them? don't get me wrong, they are stunning fish but just an over priced tank cleaner that you rarely see from what i understand about their behaviour.

so from this thread i guess that rabbit bred the current batch. brilliant, good on you for doing so & i hope you can supply a whole lot more so they are a reasonable price & accessable to all. that can only be a good thing for the hobby. Once you have done that can you please do the same with some rainbow trophs?