Hi and Thanks

Beets82

Hi from Pukekohe

I have been slinking and snooping around this forum for a couple months while I was researching and setting up my Malawi tank. I have never needed to post a question so far, as nearly every time I searched the forums I found a answer to what I was seeking.

So heaps of thanks to you guys and gals for all your time asking and answering questions.

I have made a video slide show from the pics of building and setting up my tank if anyone is interested take a look.

Cheers

Rob :bow:

Gaga - stoked to see a 238r.

Adrienne - I'm not a cabinet maker, just fussy. I basically ripped my design off from this.

http://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/foru ... first.html

Except I did mine without any exposed nails or screws. I found the most frustrating part the doors, putting them on taking them off planing them and repeat a few times...... till perfect.

My favorite part was doing the plumbing, I am a hydroponics grower manager by trade so have had a fair bit of experience being creative with pvc (my work http://www.houseoftaste.co.nz I'm the guy in the dirty blue shirt, boss didn't tell me they were doing photos that day).

si_sphinx - Yep defiantly gonna keep an eye on the rocks, my better half :kiss: was worried :-? about them from day 1. I might silicone them together, but that limits my rearranging ability. I enjoy rearranging my small aquarium from time to time, kind of like a zen garden, also the fish seem to like it when i rearrange and they start exploring their new world (or they could just be looking for food).