Hey from a newbie

crazy4crays

Howsit goin? My names Josh and im new to this forum stuff. I've kept natives in a lil 50l tank for a couple of years now and I work in aquaculture farming paua, been doin it for 5 years now. Both can definately be challenging at times, especially thru summer :roll: As my username suggests im heavily into my diving particularly for crays (still looking for that trophy cray). Did the Marine studies course down at BOP and a fishkeeping cert at MTI. Anyway im pretty keen on learning more and hope to do so from my fellow fish keepers. Thats it for the moment, cant wait to start discussing fishy topics :bounce: (Dont no many fishkeepers in person)

Welcome to our forums.

This site is run by the Federation of NZ Aquatic Societies (FNZAS). This is a group made of of fish clubs around NZ. You do not have to belong to the FNZAS to be a member of these forums but we try and encourage it 8)

All the details can be found on the Home Page. Click on the logo at the top left of the page :wink: