September 11, 201016 yr comment_392756 can anybody please help me by telling me how long this is good for underneath the gravel thanks how long will it last Report
September 11, 201016 yr comment_392768 Really depends on what plants you are planting into it.Root feeders like Crypts and Echinodoru will use it up faster than say Stem plants. I have a tank planted out in only cryptocorynes and it has been running going on two years now. It has only about 2 cm layer of daltons aquatic mix. It is excelent value for money and lasts a reasonable amount of time. I need to pull the tank apart soon as it is totally full of crypts and I can t see the bottom of the tank. HTH Report
September 12, 201016 yr comment_392809 if you get hold of some can you let me know where you got it from. I haven't been able to source any up here for a long while. Report
September 12, 201016 yr comment_392903 I bought some from Bunnings about a month ago, pretty sure they still have it. Report
September 12, 201016 yr Author comment_392910 thats where i got mine from today manukau bunnings also had it Report
September 13, 201016 yr comment_393006 I got mine from Kings Plant Barn on North shore. I had to ring Daltons distributor to find out who still stocked it over here, cos our Bunnings doesn't have it. Report
September 14, 201016 yr comment_393252 Palmers on Gt north road across from waikumete cemetery had it. i think it was the aquatic mix i got from there, not the sand. Report
September 14, 201016 yr comment_393313 Just make sure you don't want to move the tank once you fill it with the aquatic mix.... it's a pain to remove the and try and separate the gravel and aquatic mix! :lol: Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.