What was your last 'best buy'

firenzenz

What a beauty Good buy! Wouldn't mind putting that one out to stud when I live up there ;)

My latest buy wasn't that good but got 5 pretty big Tropheus ikola for $120.

Malawi Mafia heading North :D

The Ikola are awesome- I paid $360 for 6X 1.5cm fry 4yrs ago and all gone- so I say 'good buy'

This is mine

$6 at HFF-seemed to have a bit of colour so at price seemed no brainer.

what have you 'scored' lately

Wow, how long ago did you buy that? I didn't think you could buy cichlids for $6

I thought the flowerhorn looked good but not when you consider I'd need to shell out for a larger tank :lol:

Wow, how long ago did you buy that? I didn't think you could buy cichlids for $6

I thought the flowerhorn looked good but not when you consider I'd need to shell out for a larger tank :lol:

Bought it late july at Albany. was a tank of them for $6 at 4-5cm and this guy had a blueish tinge to.

He's grown a good 2cm and coloured up heaps

A Juwel Rio 125 with stand and all equipment in perfect condition (except - see below) on TM for $100!! and he delivered it too!

Seller thought it had a crack in the glass.. turned out it's just a scratch... been running for months now no problem.

Very Nice

They would fit into the special category :) Probably worth around $20ea from a breeder ALOT more from a shop and need to get 10-12 min to get a good colony going unless you are lucky..

I sell most my common africans for $6ea as well, although they are going out cheap at the moment so if anyone wants some let me know..

best deal ive got in a long time is my new tank its 2nd hand but has never been used 500mmcube came with overflow partition and return and drain holes drilled with hansen tank fittings and loc-line also a 150w MH unit with electronic ballast all for $160.

but in saying that i havent been out to see nav in a while

Where?

Oh I get it....lol

Yes there are

Still think best buy was what I said last time

10 mins of my time It cost me to join here

Gawd if only I knew I couldnt get rid of you all when I joined...things would be different now

:lol:

You will have to change your phone numbers/email and where you live to get rid of us mate :)

But yeah I must admit the best "buys" I have had are people I have met off here, it is amazing how much people will help you out..