Invitation to Event

Simian

There's a south auckland aquarium society, can't recall seeing any posts about a meeting though. The details are in the clubs and societies page of the FNZAS site. It's a bit odd, in that I know quite a few people in the Franklin area with nice tanks who don't seem all that club minded.

i would start a club but i am only 12 years old

LOL! :D

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never too young to start a club.

I will be at the event, but will travel back to auckland the same night.

Can drop into Kasey's place to judge his tank if he wants me to, and take him down for the tank crawl.

anyone else in Auckland needing a ride?

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry guys, have been flat out organising a display for the school holidays.

We still have spots available for the quiz night and the crawl has no real cutoff

We will most likely be moving out at about 10.30am, exact details will be sorted after our 6th October club night.

If you want to come please email rochandowen@hotmaildotcom to secure your spot and be put on the email list for the details

Sounds like the groups will need to be split into 2 or 3 with different starting points!

It looks like Grant and I will be coming up after all as we hope to visit a bird breeder in Palmy so could pick up people on the way. Of course, this would be on the Friday so we make it in time for the Saturday start, and home again Sunday catching the last ferry.

Hey guys just been working out the crawl for this weekend, there is a couple people I haven’t got a confirmation from yet, but have added you in the map if you can’t make it please tell me asap.

We plan to meet at 10am and leave the commerce club at 10.15am and hope to have it finished buy 5pm, please bring something to snack on during the day as we might not have time to stop for lunch.

A few thing to know….

*When you click on the link bellow it will give u a map of everyone’s address, we will be going in the order it is on the left hand side.

*We will be meeting at the commerce club and hoping to get some car pulling happening.

*Please bring a map or print the one provide if you’re using your own it might help if you mark the stops.

*We will be allowing 30min max between houses that’s including driving, need to keep it short as we will run out of time, im sure people will be happy for you to come back if you want.

*when we get to each house the judge and photographer will be going in first with the tank owner, to give time to judge, and allow time for everyone to catch up.

* there are houses with breeding set ups we will not be looking at these if in a different room as there will be no time sorry.

*i will have a hand out sheet with the addresses and some cell phone no. If you get loss.

Please contact me if you need to know any more and if you could reply back if you are coming that would be great so i know how many people are coming thanks even if it’s just a yes. Thanks shannon 0211357746 8537732

Hi, I'd like to share a Google Maps link with you. Link: <http://maps.google.co.nz/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=116106585498220757488.0004924bfee2276b3cc93&ll=-37.774514,175.275536&spn=0.153325,0.308647&z=12>