Discus Compatibility

Guest Anonymous

I think i might get Sand as a Substrate for my Tank, that should solve that problem.

No one has answered my question about Tropical Axolotls, are they available in NZ?

If so how much would they cost roughly?

Yeah, i know i need a larger tank but i don't have th emoney at the moment and really want another fish.

I think you should save your money and get a bigger tank for the fish you have, or sell the fish you have and buy fish more suited to your small tank.

Hey all, i currently have 60L tank with two Leopard/Snakeskin Discus

I am wondering, if it is okay to put an albino Axolotl into the tank with no problems? I have had my eye on them for sometime, so i hope it will be alright, i am getting the Axolotl on friday if so.

Also, my substrate is fluro orange pebbles, will this be okay for my Axolotl?

Thanks FNZAS

Hi Phoenix55 sorry but i can't help but feel this is a windup, your choice of username and the fact that if you have been interested in axys for awhile as you stated i would have thought you would have done some research on them and found that there is no such thing as a tropical axy or that true albino ones (white with red eyes) are rare in NZ

so are you just here for a laugh or genuine in your enqiries

i am just curious and not out to offend

ha ha I'm not sure it is a prank. I mean how incredibly sad a life does one have to lead to try and get to me like that? :lol:

On the chance that the inquiries are genuine, and they very well could be as there are many out there that are given wrong information - at least we have helped :D