January 6, 201115 yr comment_414146 Or you could click...Then click again. Who actually looks at their desktop any longer than necessary to doubleclick on whichever shortcut you're wanting?You have to double click in windows :sick:? What a lot of wasted clicks... [Edit] Meh, I was going to delete this post and edit my last one but this forum fails :evil: Report
January 6, 201115 yr comment_414147 I have a folder that is in my taskbar where all my shortcuts are. Makes me feel like form and function meet. Except on Linux which is just a mess. Edit: can change click in options for windows. Report
January 6, 201115 yr comment_414197 Just get a mac there Soooo Much easier to use. Just 1 Click and it opens. image uploader Report
January 6, 201115 yr comment_414198 Just get a mac there Soooo Much easier to use. Just 1 Click and it opens. And you don't have to worry about which mouse button to click :-? Report
January 6, 201115 yr comment_414202 Ahh the good old Mac vs PC debate. When I want to spend 3.5k on a really nice looking web browsing machine I will eat my own eyes. And that is coming from a graphic designer who is used to working on one. Report
January 7, 201115 yr comment_414218 And you don't have to worry about which mouse button to click :-? :happy1: I have a fancy mac, and a crappy windows laptop. I'd prefer windows any day. Report
March 5, 201115 yr comment_424514 My current desktop. Also, does anyone have the hi-res version of that image? Report
March 5, 201115 yr comment_424517 My current desktop. Also, does anyone have the hi-res version of that image? try this link its 1920x1200 http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/0fiRqzZ1Firm4ZUuJVPUrA but there may be some legalities to the usage Report
March 5, 201115 yr comment_424522 Thanks Skippy, but it's the same poor JPG quality I'll just have to trawl through my wallpapers folder for a better one Report
March 5, 201115 yr comment_424525 heres a bigger one i think http://www.wallpapersdb.org/original/315/ Report
November 18, 201114 yr comment_462152 use tineye.com, reverse searches for the image and where it is being used on the web. also... :digH: Report
November 19, 201114 yr Author comment_462246 So simpets have taken over my computer for now LOL Report
January 13, 201214 yr Author comment_467643 Changed mine again, since Christmas has passed now LOL Report
January 19, 201214 yr comment_468811 this even though its genuine I spot PowerISO. It takes a pirate to know a pirate. Arr matey. Report
January 19, 201214 yr comment_468874 I went for more of a summer feel, with this picture i took. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.