Hey Sam!

Zev

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should see if I can get a pic of one of our cats drinking out of the waterchange bucket, especially when it gets down to the last quarter, they have their back legs splayed on the edge, one paw on the rim and the other halfway into the bucket!

Samlols.png

Reading this thread for the first time.

Its all good Zev cos it means he can come visit me :D I mean, what harm can he do to himself. Get in the car, drive one block and onto the motorway, drive for about 20mins in virtually a straight line, get off the motorway, drive one more block and he's at my house. Might even be able to go to fish club meetings :wink:

Its all good Zev cos it means he can come visit me :D I mean, what harm can he do to himself. Get in the car, drive one block and onto the motorway, drive for about 20mins in virtually a straight line, get off the motorway, drive one more block and he's at my house. Might even be able to go to fish club meetings :wink:

:lol: I am a useless driving, only on my learners so Mum would still have to come with me anyway. There is a LOT of damage that I can do on the motorway :o

• 2 months later...