May 22, 201016 yr comment_372795 http://www.trademe.co.nz/Home-living/Pe ... 635097.htm That looks so amazing, and its 1 hell of a lot of windelov. is this someones on here? Report
May 22, 201016 yr comment_372798 it looks like it. the plant database should have a pic from that same plant. Report
May 22, 201016 yr comment_372800 That's Java fern? Looks nothing like the java fern I've seen. Report
May 22, 201016 yr comment_372801 That's Java fern? Looks nothing like the java fern I've seen. its windelov java fern. different type. Report
May 22, 201016 yr comment_372806 isnt it KPs? pretty sure ive seeen it on here? Its not mine. It's very similar to mine, perhaps a bit bigger Report
May 22, 201016 yr comment_372823 I saw that too - it looks a lot like Heir's tank Won't fit in my tanks Report
May 22, 201016 yr comment_372825 A couple of years ago I purchased a really nice piece of wood with amazing windelov on it. A few weeks later it was dead - it started to die the moment it hit my tank and I have no idea why. Now I'm trying again with a wee piece and its not really doing anything. Don't think I would ever spend a lot again buying a big piece in case it died as well, Report
May 22, 201016 yr comment_372835 Wow, that looks very much like mine. I had no idea it was worth that much. Report
May 22, 201016 yr comment_372861 $500 worth is rubbish in my opinion..that's a lot of money, maybe they're just saying that to justify for selling. $300 for that much = bleh, buy a little and let it grow. More satisfying that way too. personally I would never pay that much for a plant. Report
May 22, 201016 yr comment_372868 $500 worth is rubbish in my opinion.. What is your opinion based on? How much do shops sell a tiny cutting for, and how many tiny cuttings could you get off that plant? IMO one big established piece like that should be worth more than the sum of its parts, you'd never get the same effect by buying 50 $10 pieces and trying to tie them all onto a piece of wood..... Report
May 22, 201016 yr comment_372871 In the end it is worth what someone is willing to pay for it. Report
June 4, 201016 yr comment_375591 I just stumbled across this thread, Yes that is mine. $500 is justified with what I bought the original small pot for years ago. And if I divided it up and sold it that's what it would fetch retail. Report
June 4, 201016 yr comment_375595 If I had the tank for it, it would be mine! best bit of windelov I've ever seen, and I've seen a LOT of plants. Report
June 4, 201016 yr comment_375600 If I had the tank for it, it would be mine! best bit of windelov I've ever seen, and I've seen a LOT of plants. Thanks! =) Report
June 4, 201016 yr comment_375618 Yes it is beautiful and I would hate to buy and have it die off. I am having enough trouble growing what I do have. :roll: Report
June 4, 201016 yr comment_375623 I got the privilege of seeing it, its just strait out stunning. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.