Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

wow windelov java fern

Featured Replies

A couple of years ago I purchased a really nice piece of wood with amazing windelov on it. A few weeks later it was dead - it started to die the moment it hit my tank and I have no idea why. Now I'm trying again with a wee piece and its not really doing anything. Don't think I would ever spend a lot again buying a big piece in case it died as well,

$500 worth is rubbish in my opinion..that's a lot of money, maybe they're just saying that to justify for selling. $300 for that much = bleh, buy a little and let it grow. More satisfying that way too. personally I would never pay that much for a plant.

$500 worth is rubbish in my opinion..

What is your opinion based on?

How much do shops sell a tiny cutting for, and how many tiny cuttings could you get off that plant? IMO one big established piece like that should be worth more than the sum of its parts, you'd never get the same effect by buying 50 $10 pieces and trying to tie them all onto a piece of wood.....

  • 2 weeks later...

I just stumbled across this thread,

Yes that is mine. $500 is justified with what I bought the original small pot for years ago.

And if I divided it up and sold it that's what it would fetch retail.

If I had the tank for it, it would be mine! :D

best bit of windelov I've ever seen, and I've seen a LOT of plants.

Thanks! =)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.