Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

longfin bn

Featured Replies

Some Pics of mine.

I'm still dreaming about getting some true goldens but hopefully it wont be too far away.

As discussed before I also have crossed one of these males with a GBA and will continue to work with the offspring.

2009_11040049.jpg

2009_11070012.jpg

0012.jpg

Hey Kp, there is some sort of mould/fungus growing in your bamboo :wink:

I like the coconut house Mr pleco.

  • Author
have you got both the golds and the browns?

yes adodge

did you cross them with gbas? or did gold ones come in?

no these are recessive gene albino red eye longfins seems one of the female longfin bristlenose carries the receessive gene and hence when they bred i got 25% golden but only one female has the gene as another female produced all brown longfin

:lol: I doubt you Longfinned BNs will take long to find homes if you planned on selling them. I guess it would depend on the price a bit, but still, they sound to be rather rare in NZ and I'm sure I'm not the only one who's a sucker for fish I can't have/can't afford. Can't wait to see them grow up. Glad you're posting pics.

Mine are not remotely interested in breeding and neither do they have the long bristles like yours. ATM I have harlequins sharing the tank but once I move them out I will post some pics. Maybe mine are all females after all :roll:

Hey Kp, there is some sort of mould/fungus growing in your bamboo :wink:

That mould/fungus became a parent for the first time last night :wink:

This is my second pair to spawn. The first pair have spawned 3 times.

010-4.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.