Aquarium World May

Caryl

Thank you for the praise Jennifer. What has made this the "best yet" in your opinion? I try to get a bit of everything and a wide range of subjects but it is difficult when so few articles are sent.

Well, I liked the positive spin you put on everything, after reading it I ended feeling very optimistic about our hobby and our common vision. I also liked learning about some fish that I didn't know much about before (carnivourous plecs) and I enjoyed seeing the great DIY aricle - it really was great with those photos. I thought Simon's article was very good for those who may be considering live foods - this kind of article is fantastic, a review of the basics is good for new and experienced keepers alike. Also, it was very interesting to see the bloodworm allergy article (of course I enjoy learning about most things that are medically related :oops: ). Similarly, it was brilliant to see an article about osmosis, a little science never hurts anyone. Great plant article (of course I love to see anything related to plants) and a super review of the HBAS sleepover (wish I could have been there!). I could go on.... really I thought it was a great - something for everyone and detailed enough to keep us all interested. :hail::D

I thought Simon's article was very good for those who may be considering live foods - this kind of article is fantastic, a review of the basics is good for new and experienced keepers alike.

Thanks Jennifer.

I suppose you have already heard about my Blonde Moment? :oops:

I got my issue and started to read that article thinking cool, I like articles like this.

I got to about the second paragraph before I thought "have I read this before" :oops:

And then the realisation hit me :lol: