turn off predictive text on a Nokia

Caryl

Text language has been around a lot longer than you youngins, it is not a new invention. The men using Morse code used it when writing their messages :wink:

I am sure you have also all seen the speed test done between some teen texters ad a couple of Morse men in their 80's. The Morse guys won.

Text language has been around a lot longer than you youngins, it is not a new invention. The men using Morse code used it when writing their messages :wink:

I am sure you have also all seen the speed test done between some teen texters ad a couple of Morse men in their 80's. The Morse guys won.

would you like to explain to the kiddies what morse code is please Caryl :wink:

An English professor wrote the words, “Woman without her man is nothing” on the blackboard and directed his students to punctuate it correctly.

The men wrote: “Woman, without her man, is nothing.”

The women wrote: “Woman: Without her, man is nothing.”

I'd like to see that test re-done with someone using a cellPHONE for its intended purpose, ie making a phonecall....

Fastest speaker record is around 11 words per second, fastest morse code is around .5 so if texters lost to morse code they're obviously even slower.