Who has what tropheus?

smidey

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

that was in march johannes/lynn. things change, people sell up & others get into them.

& this comments refers to what, are you unhappy that you have spent alot on fish?

my biggest pembas will probably be about 7-8cm now with nice colouring already :D and the smallest are about 4-5cm.

dubs are around the 7-8cm mark also. i got mine in June 2009 at 1-2cm. i like watching them grow and their behaviors develop, very interesting.

I love my tropheus. they have got to be one of my best fish i have. their yellow and orange band is so bright & awesome when they display their colours. im hoping to get a bigger tank for them when i can get rid of one of my other tank full of fish and the tank. as i need the space on they wall its taking up :)

All been said before :roll: only becoming more available dew to the hard work and top $$ paid for the breeders :-?

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=37712

I have spend the top $ to get them and worked hard to breed them to make them available to others at a very reasonable price that we all can have these fish for what I think they are worth at.

I have spend the top $ to get them and worked hard to breed them to make them available to others at a very reasonable price that we all can have these fish for what I think they are worth at.

:hail:

I hope Karma repays you Johannes, we need more like you

indeed you have & have done a great job doing it, i bought my dubs from you :D

my biggest pembas will probably be about 7-8cm now with nice colouring already :D and the smallest are about 4-5cm.

dubs are around the 7-8cm mark also. i got mine in June 2009 at 1-2cm. i like watching them grow and their behaviors develop, very interesting.

I love my tropheus. they have got to be one of my best fish i have. their yellow and orange band is so bright & awesome when they display their colours. im hoping to get a bigger tank for them when i can get rid of one of my other tank full of fish and the tank. as i need the space on they wall its taking up :)

it is very cool the stages they go through, i particularly like the dubs whne they start getting their bands but still have spots.

it is very cool the stages they go through, i particularly like the dubs whne they start getting their bands but still have spots.

Yea one of my dubs have coloured up and doesn't show spots anymore but the others do and aren't showing their bands, possibly in fear of the dominant one :lol: