What would be your #1 fish ?

AquaVitamins

my fav would be my Albino Rainbow Shark - Margulies.

Mainly because he's been with me since the begginning of my fish keeping (about 7 yrs)

And because he's quite passive, but can whip around the tank and show his dominance too.

He used to eat from my hand to - very gentle

He likes the feel of bubbles :lol:

my fav would be my Albino Rainbow Shark - Margulies.

Mainly because he's been with me since the begginning of my fish keeping (about 7 yrs)

And because he's quite passive, but can whip around the tank and show his dominance too.

He used to eat from my hand to - very gentle

He likes the feel of bubbles :lol:

ohh cute ! lol , 7 years ! wow hes an oldie :P

definately my bichirs, more specifically delhezis, they are not exactly super smart but their antics fascinate me. :D they look slightly different from the other types we get here but they look the coolest. My albinos are definately the stupid ones they over eat all the time and only have a mind for their stomachs and are practically blind bumping into everything. anyways bichirs take the cake :D:D

Out of pure curiosity..

out of all the fish, which is your #1 favourite?

Personality, appearance , etc

Do you have any cool storys about ur #1?

:bounce: :bounce:

My favourite is my lil dude as I call him :bow:

He was the smallest Platy I got, So tiny and cute

He Use to hide all the time in the Java Moss and only come out when people went up to the tank.

He was just cute, He still is the smallest one out of the lot but man is he a randy lil guy now.

The fish I like more equally that the others would have to be my Giant Kokopu, Maxine.

I have had her for three years now, and she has been through two house moves and a fairly major disease that killed off five other kokopu and from which she took six months to come right.

Apart from her general awesomeness, I have invested a lot of stressing out about her and I would be so incredibly gutted if anything happened to her.