You know you're addicted to fish when _______?

SamH

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
You know you're addicted to fish when your parents ban you from having more then one fish tank due to the power it uses, so you upsize the tank instead and hope your parents don't notice the extra power used by the new filter.

I can understand marine tanks using a lot of power, but freshwater, seriously? :o They use hardly any electricity, so why would your parents be concerned about more tanks using too much power? If it was a fish room then that would make sense, but a few tanks is nothing for them to be worried about :D

My parents aren't worried about the cost of electricity, but the fact that the tanks are in my room. If we had a bigger house I'd be allowed a fish room, and mum would really love me to get a reef tank too because she loves the invertebrates and corals and the colours of saltwater fishes :)

When you go from having a 21L tank with guppies as a school project, to the following year having 6 various fish tanks with different types of fish, to the year after that selling all but 1 of those fish tanks, and buying a 650L tank and stocking it with baby monster fish.

Also moving into the garage downstairs so you can have more/larger fish tanks :digH: