October 13, 200916 yr comment_334966 not at this stage until the person with it can propogate what they have :roll: Report
October 13, 200916 yr comment_334978 They were legally imported years ago because I had one and know of others who did also and like me managed to kill them off. They are for sale on some of the overseas sites but I don't know if anyone is still importing plants. I would imagine you would have to have all the paperwork to show it had been cultivated as they are almost extinct in the wild and heavily protected. Report
October 13, 200916 yr comment_334996 MADAGASCAN LACE PLANT ANY SIZE THANKS Ahhemm, Get in line please Report
October 13, 200916 yr comment_334998 not at this stage until the person with it can propogate what they have :roll: can it be cloned? Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.