August 21, 200917 yr comment_324964 You could... depends on how much time, money and effort you're willing to give. Report
August 21, 200917 yr comment_324972 thats the problem time an money i used to have 50 tanks was easy to look after till i got my second job then it got hard thats y ive only got this setup now Report
August 21, 200917 yr comment_324973 thats the problem time an money i used to have 50 tanks was easy to look after till i got my second job then it got hard thats y ive only got this setup now ONLY got this setup?! I'd love to have this, it's awesome! My tanks are fail compared to this. Report
August 21, 200917 yr comment_324986 To Q about heat.. The insultation is as high as can be and even skylights are multi-layered.. Heat pumps just 2 kw but makes 6 kw and is inverter model so only uses power as required..From dec to end march is actually off.. 2 taps opened and fresh rain water goes to ever tank and all have over flows.And set adjustable end values. If need high PH the shell and lime stone is used.. The power is for winter months june july at $150 a month..Thats the biggest 2 months so insulation is the key.. I dont have any power cords or heaters etc that can be become dangerous..All are on RCD protection unit like where air blowers are pluged in.. People have been fried in fish rooms if dont have rcd better get it quick... Will be looking to get more with hopefully a lot more of my fish.. PS ..All you see is for sale in one of my t/me auctions...Cheers Phill Report
August 21, 200917 yr comment_324987 phills fish room is awesome if you havent checked it out you should you will get blown away as I did. Report
August 22, 200917 yr comment_325021 What is the floor covering smcoleman? (and don't say the ground either :lol: ) Report
August 22, 200917 yr comment_325037 it looks like that artifical grass from bunnings etc... its for indoor/outdoor use so perfect for the fishroom lol Report
August 22, 200917 yr comment_325044 By the way GBA & B/N do most of the cleaning..I have hundreds....Phill Report
August 22, 200917 yr comment_325048 so where is everyones pics of there tanks I've closed down 15 of my tanks and only have 2 running atm. Report
August 22, 200917 yr comment_325057 phills fish room is awesome if you haven't checked it out you should you will get blown away as I did. it certainly is ! and he's very helpful showing you around and explaining the different types of fish and how they breed.. I've been twice.. the second time I noticed the 2nd doorway to another part of the fishroom! .. with MORE fish! It's like a gentle sauna in there Report
August 22, 200917 yr comment_325089 2nd door was the entrance to quarantine room and outside behind my bottle collection is the offical entrance but maf never used it but every room must have more than 1 escape door...Cheers Phill Report
August 22, 200917 yr comment_325091 but every room must have more than 1 escape door...Cheers Phill :lol: :lol: Too bad MAF got all up tight about importing, we could have had alot more nice fish. Report
August 22, 200917 yr comment_325092 What is the floor covering smcoleman? (and don't say the ground either :lol: ) its artifical grass Report
August 22, 200917 yr comment_325093 I've closed down 15 of my tanks and only have 2 running atm. r u ok just 2 running Report
August 22, 200917 yr comment_325094 I don't mean to speak for ADodge but I believe she's going on holiday. That's probably why she's shut down all but two tanks. Correct me if I'm wrong. Report
August 23, 200917 yr comment_325274 r u ok just 2 running Sams right - will be back mid Oct. I didn't add that theres about 120 flighters in those two tanks! :oops: Report
August 23, 200917 yr comment_325277 Let's hope they behave themselves. :lol: I'll have heaps of tank space by the time you get back *hint-hint* Report
August 23, 200917 yr comment_325286 not a breeding setup but still part of my fish room and another bit and a bit more more to come Report
February 6, 201016 yr comment_354140 hi phill it would be good to see some more siemese fighters in the country any chance of importing some of these ? Report
February 6, 201016 yr comment_354153 nice setup KP it looks so much better without that pink kerosine can in the back ground :lol: Report
February 6, 201016 yr comment_354155 it looks so much better without that pink kerosine can in the back ground :lol: Just for you Smidey Report
February 6, 201016 yr comment_354163 Ryanjury and I will see it ourselves tomorrow as we are visiting kiwiplymouth and taking him some fish (they are still alive and well kiwiplymouth !) :bounce: Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.