August Aquarium World and Year Book

Caryl

I have been printing these for the past 3 days and almost finished. Have to wait for the membership cards (which Jane has also finished and, I assume, posted - despite being busy with her newborn) to attach to the Year Books. I hope to have them posted by the end of the week but aren't making any promises. They still all have to be folded, stapled, bagged, addressed and stamped.

The August edition is always later, thanks to the delays when some clubs do not get their information and capitations in on time. This year one club's member list is missing as they did not send any details at all!

Here is some of what you will find in this month's Aquarium World...

Breeding silver dollars

Tiger worms - good for fish or not?

Conference report and photos

Ultimate beginners' breeding guide

Cryptocorynes

Breeding pygmy corys

Bumblebee gobies

plus heaps more!

Ignore wok when he claims he has already got his magazine :lol:

I will let you know as soon as they are posted.

Membership cards have arrived (many thanks Janey). Now the hard work begins. If anyone wants to visit us over the weekend to help compile, fold, staple, address, bag or stamp please volunteer now! You will be supplied with a bed and food! :bounce: :lol:

I will be at the executive meeting at the end of the month.

Just in discussions with the wife to see whether we need to stay the evening or not.

hmmm.... I wonder if it is going to take as long as the last meeting? :roll:

considering I would have two rat bags in tow, it might not be a silly idea, They can only watch so much videos before the ants in their pants start biting. :wink:

Huh? :o

We now have to supply afternoon tea now?

Welll.... I guess I could muster up a chocolate cake. I seem to be baking quite a few of them of late. :roll:

If not, it will be down to the local New World and grab a couple packs of chips. :lol:

All bagged up and ready to go on Monday.

Thanks to those planning to attend the exec meeting who said they were happy to wait until then. Saves a bit of postage.

Tasman and Marlborough will get theirs at their next meetings also (those out of the district will have theirs by post of course).

Hopefully there are not too many mistakes :roll:

thanks Caryl!! I love getting the year book and seeing Totally Tanked listed there *smug grin* and seeing our wee membership list grow. I hope to see a longer list next year once we see what sort of response we get from the pet expo. :bounce: