grrrrrrr.... flatmates

phoenix44

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I no longer like auckland. :o:(

terrible city.

rather live in new plymouth or even palmy hole.

ive flatted with the ex flatmates for 2 years now. they were never mental. just became mental one day. I know they were upset that i got a job at a bank while still studying and they got turned down for all the interviews they had, and had to resort to working at his dads CA firm - i heard them screaming one day :o :lol:

I dont understand it.

I no longer like auckland. :o:(

terrible city.

rather live in new plymouth or even palmy hole.

:o:cry: How can you not like Auckland?! Are you sure you wren't in Hamilton?

I think you need to make Rusty Ruu his own birdroom, complete with grass, trees and an all-you-can-eat buffet :wink:

Did you get your pot back?

When my flattie moved out and 'accidentally' took 3 of my plates, I called her up and asked her to bring them back that night! She also conveniently forgot last month's phone bill, so I got that off her too. Fanatic, yes, but I got my plates back. :lol:

:o

The funniest burnt water story I have is:

My flatmate decided he would boil a bone in ammonia to be able to carve it.

So he filled my heirloom Nana's pot (80 yrs old) with ammonia and the bone, set it to boil, and went out for the day.

He came home to the pot having a hole in the bottom, the element being blown apart and the bench smoldering.

Such an idiot! But he called the Fire Brigade after he got home and nothing was on fire.

Did you get your pot back?

When my flattie moved out and 'accidentally' took 3 of my plates, I called her up and asked her to bring them back that night! She also conveniently forgot last month's phone bill, so I got that off her too. Fanatic, yes, but I got my plates back. :lol:

When my neighbour moved out (different flats on the same property) she took my deck chair, my outdoor table, and my lemon tree! :o

When I first came to Auckland I was living with my Grandma but then she got too old and sick and had to move to a home. I got flatmates in to help pay for my Grandma's expenses and one of my flatmates went through all the stuff and stole things like my late Grandad's hat and coat, some of my clothes, all my music and my Grandma's best crockery! :cry:

One day I just came home from work to find her gone, and all the stuff gone too. Later I discovered she had also been making a huge number of long international phone calls in the weeks leading up to her leaving, and the phone was in my name so I was left with the debt.

The really sad thing about that was I knew some of her friends, and they knew where she was but refused to tell me, even after they knew what a horrible thing she had done. For ages afterwards I used to imagine what I would do and say if I bumped into her in the street. :evil:

Wow Whetu, that is awful!!

Always risky with other people.

I know Telecom has the toll bar thing where each flattie has their own PIN which makes it easier to divide up the bill, but that doesn't cover you if they skip out on a bill, does it?