Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Filter wool

Featured Replies

I was told you had to be careful of the stuff with fire retardant and mould inhibitors in it. Since I assume all of it has these now days I gather nobody has had problems using it? I too use the same stuff but mine is old and was produced before fire retardants and stuff became mandatory. :roll:

Why not try your local paint sprayer the filter wool they use is excellent and works out a lot cheaper.

I was told you had to be careful of the stuff with fire retardant and mould inhibitors in it. Since I assume all of it has these now days I gather nobody has had problems using it? I too use the same stuff but mine is old and was produced before fire retardants and stuff became mandatory.

Not all of it has mould or fire retardant in it, The stuff I use is made as quilt batting and I have been using it for years with out a problem. It has not got any mould or fire retardants in it as they change the texture and quilts are really fussy :roll: .

  • 2 years later...

Would Dacron be suitable? Shewho has a bit left over from cushons etc, I was thinking of shoving it in my cannister to replace the 8 year old munted bit of wool that's still in there.

Would Dacron be suitable? Shewho has a bit left over from cushons etc, I was thinking of shoving it in my cannister to replace the 8 year old munted bit of wool that's still in there.

As long as its not treated with any anti bacterial or any fungal chemicals it will be fine.

It normally written on the bag that It comes in but if you have lost the original bag then I wouldn't risk it.

Most Dacron that is marketed for stuffing pillows has a mold inhibitor added.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.