LG morphs

Charlie

After reading and seeing all these threads on morphs i am pritty keen on mayby trying to start a strain or two, i think they are awsome :)

however how do i find the stock in NZ to get is started? i reckon i would need around 10-12 specamins, for variation and control... now where would i find 12 LOL!!!

money wont be a issue i just need the contacts to start it :)

no i very much doubt that there are many adults to go around. Most are kept for breeding?

I wouldnt mind buying some and building my collection up. 1500 seams to be the price that they are stable at the moment.

How many do you already have and how old are they ?

How many do you already have and how old are they ?

none, i cant find any for sale at the moment. I have read that they are going through pet shops for $1500, but i am wanting to find the supplier of those pet stores...

its not a project that you can do overnight. I will take me atleast a few years to build up stock so i can progress on to future plans of morphs... could be up to 6-8 years before we see any morphs yet?

none, i cant find any for sale at the moment. I have read that they are going through pet shops for $1500, but i am wanting to find the supplier of those pet stores...

its not a project that you can do overnight. I will take me atleast a few years to build up stock so i can progress on to future plans of morphs... could be up to 6-8 years before we see any morphs yet?

Oh I thought when u said you wanted to "build your collection up" that you already had some. No worries.

Like a lot of things the price will drop dramatically when there are a few more about. At the moment I think they are only a few generations from extinction in NZ.

How can we prevent this ? If that were to happen it would be a tragedy (not of epic proportions, but a tragedy nevertheless).

the issue is no health standard and no one with the money and inclination to apply for one

with a good chance of it being declined then having to pursue a legal battle

Who has tried this? I would love to chat to the people that have tried in the past.