Palmerston North or surrounding

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When is the next one?

Is it going to be the same place? or will you be venturing out to someone's house to check out their fish? (and bird for Phoenix 8) )

I am sorry that we missed it but will try to make the next one

Just to get an idea if anyone would be interested...

Would anyone like us to bring a few betta fry up as a cheep sale at the next meeting?

I am just trying to get an idea as to if it would be worth putting some in bags so I dont bring lots and have to take them back home but if anyone is keen we should have some available by next month

various community fish all about 1.1cm long fish come from a Diseases free tank all my fish are healthy i have guppies and and a few orange plattys and molly babys there aint a shortage of mollys or guppys was wanting to eather swap babys for fish flake or sell for cheep if you have another deal you want to put forward go ahead and ill get back to you thanks will bring some to meeting if anyone is keen

Folks,

I haven't been around much lately but will be happy to help out with the formation of a new club or the re-establishment of the old PNAS. I have the library, records and trophies etc taking up space in my spare room so would be keen to pass them on once the new entity becomes part of the FNZAS.

Andrew.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys,

are any of you setting up an african tank? I have some shell - coral substrate like thing that may be of use to raise and stabilise pH.

"Yworry" of here gave me some a while ago - and since ive used how much i need the rest can be passed on at our next meeting!

is it 1pm again? hubby is possibly going hunting so i thought me and the kids would take a drive to palmy. Ok to bring them too? one will probably be asleep :wink:

not set in concrete but strong possibility, the other option was to go to Hawera to see Dad .

is it 1pm again? hubby is possibly going hunting so i thought me and the kids would take a drive to palmy. Ok to bring them too? one will probably be asleep :wink:

not set in concrete but strong possibility, the other option was to go to Hawera to see Dad .

Yeah starts at 1pm.

Bring the kids, its all good. The venue isgreat, Thanks Sandy, as it ha a huge play area inside for the kids to play in.

see you there imsweet.

gah. lol the silly fellow talks more than he should, and so shows off a lot ha ha. he was helping me catch fish and clean the fish room today :D

I wonder what tales he could tell?

I wonder what tales he could tell?

I don't want to think of what tales he could tell.

:bounce: Hi was in Animates today and saw rusty he was telling me you had a good turn out for meeting, would like to come to next one. Please advise details -

As you will know then we are very new, only our second meeting and we are still in planning mode, although not too much planning, cos one thing we all agree on, is to keep it simple. We have a new Website :hail::bow: as of today...

http://www.centralfishkeepers.org.nz/

Take a look, it will keep you well in touch.

• 5 years later...