2 bearded dragons(whisper+?)

2 water dragons(?+?)

1 rabbit(douglas)

1 guinea pig(rachel)

1 alge eater(?)

1 jack dempsy(but not for long)(?)

2000++ wealworms

100++ crickets

a zillion flys(these un wanted but they love our house)

little do they no ill catch them and night time and feed them to something hahahaha

1 2yrs old daughter

oh and my mums cat that im looking after for another 6-8mths(stella)

oh he isnt possessive at all. no aggression and is extremely well behaved and obeys me all the time. he is a hybrid between a red collar and a rainbow. talks heaps too, lol.

by horrible things i meant that the puppy is his erm "special" friend ha ha. :lol:

that and he likes rabbit's and cats tails too much.. tries to get frisky with them. he isnt allowed mirrors except for mine which he sits in front of when he wants and calls him self a pretty boy. (I get very angry when i see birds in cages all the time) and so he is loose in the house and doesn't sleep in the cage. he prefers sitting under a huge piece of drift wood on top of his cage.

he is just over two and a half years old now. ha ha all good. lol ... ive seen some horrible lorikeets too. i got him about 6 months ago and he was terrible. bit, screeched, attacked. everything he had belonged to him and not me.

I was used to having larger parrots like cockatoos, african greys and macaws (when i was a kid) so i figured i could try my hand at one of the smaller ones, lol. youtube search rusty rainbow lorikeet to see him.

Okie dokies.............

5 horses: 2 are mine, 2 are my sisters and 1 is agisting here

4 cats: 2 moggies, 1 Ocicat and an Abyssinian/Burmese

2 dogs: Border Collie's. Did have 3 until a month ago. R.I.P Slicky, he couldnt beat the cancer :cry:

13 chickens: 10 for Xmas dinner if they dont start laying again

8.5ft community tank

4ft malawi tank

2 MASSIVE goldfish ponds: 1 with about 40 fish and the other with who knows how many cause we cant see them :evil:

1 small outdoor pond with 4 goldfish

And hundreds of blardy Pukeko's :evil: :evil: Nasty freakin birds.

At the moment we have 8 cats (8!!!)

Our four, my brothers two that we are looking after while he moves up from Christchurch (sent them ahead.. though we dont know when hes actually moving up) and we are handraising two little kittens.

2 dogs

And a tank full of tropical fish...

you left yourself out I thought you were classed as a pet? well thats wat Michell told me ahahahah

i've got 2 cats - Firefly and Dragonfly ( the brothers had to have matching names :lol: ) and i kinda have another cat - Casey, he lives at a house down the road tho but he pops back here from time to time to say hi!

And i've got 6 tanks full of fish

I used to have lots of other pets, frogs, mice, guinea pigs and birds, but mum won't let me buy anymore pets :evil: but somehow i managed to get another tank last month....

Only have my 1 beloved dog & down to 2 seahorses... am trying to resist urges to become more zoo-like again.

but the title RANDOM made me think of the bird I rescued in November last year. I wish we had tagged it before releasing... but I am Sure it has been visiting again recently! I swear I recognise it's distinct call :)

DSC014652.jpg