LIVE BEARER SHOW STARTS TODAY

peanuts

show starts today people here are the details - please come and support us!!!!!!!

2008 Live Bearing Fish ShowHosted by the Kapi-Mana Aquarium Club The Parkway Scout Hall, Parkway, Wainuiomata Gold coin entry, 200 beautiful fish to see,

Raffles - of tanks and filters - come get a new tank for more fish.....

Saturday 25 October: 12.30pm – 7.00pmSunday 26 October: 10.00am – 5.00pm (with auction to follow at 5.30pm)Monday 27 October: 9.00am – 1.00pm 

Congratulations everyone. I just called in to the show and its humming. Seemed to be plenty of cars, more people arriving just as I left, and beautiful fish.

And thanks to Tsarmina for delivering flyers. I got one in my letterbox and I spoke to someone else who had come along because of the flyer.

Mr Pleco wrote:

those two last photos have the worst examples of specimen fish for a guppy strain they look malnutritioned and their tails are shocking

I think those tails are "swallowtail" types.

But I do think they look like finrot! :oops: :lol:

The show has been great so far and well done the organisers for putting on such a fantastic effort! :hail::hail::bow::bow:

The "Wainui liquid sun" hasn't stopped people coming in to enjoy the fish. :lol:

:bounce: See you all tomorrow! :bounce:

The show has been great so far and I'm sure tomorrow will be to. i'd just want to thank all involved for their efforts espcially the hard workers thats showing up each day and everyone who has entered fish into the show ! Some as far away as Hamilton or the Hawkes bay !! THANKS EVERYONE !! :hail::hail::hail::hail:

I would like to take the time to thank all of those who have made the weekend especially fun and worthwhile for us all.

Thank you to the members of the committee who made all the arrangements and got us up and running...

Thank you to all those people who came and helped up set up, bench fish, sell raffle tickets, talk to the public and promote the club and the hobby.....

Thank you to all the people who may not have been there but were supportive of us in other ways...sent baking, hosted judges, provided food, entertainment and company, went out to grab us lunch and coffee supplies, and made sure we all survived the weekend....

Thank you to the judges and judges aids for actually judging the fish - without you it would just be a show and not nearly half as much fun......

Thank you to all the club members who supported the event by either helping or entering fish...

Thank you to those people who supported the auction, either by buying items themselves, buying on behalf of members of the public, and for encouraging people outside of the club to come along and grab some top quality fish......

Thank you to all those members and their kids who came along this afternoon to help with the most tedious job in the world, washing and drying 200 tanks!.....

have I missed anyone?

Lastly, one more person to thank...

THANK GOD that it's all over!!!!!!!

We had a great weekend and I personally really enjoyed myself, and I know many more of you feel the same - WELL DONE!!!!!