LIVE BEARER SHOW STARTS TODAY

peanuts

I would like to take the time to thank all of those who have made the weekend especially fun and worthwhile for us all.

Thank you to the members of the committee who made all the arrangements and got us up and running...

Thank you to all those people who came and helped up set up, bench fish, sell raffle tickets, talk to the public and promote the club and the hobby.....

Thank you to all the people who may not have been there but were supportive of us in other ways...sent baking, hosted judges, provided food, entertainment and company, went out to grab us lunch and coffee supplies, and made sure we all survived the weekend....

Thank you to the judges and judges aids for actually judging the fish - without you it would just be a show and not nearly half as much fun......

Thank you to all the club members who supported the event by either helping or entering fish...

Thank you to those people who supported the auction, either by buying items themselves, buying on behalf of members of the public, and for encouraging people outside of the club to come along and grab some top quality fish......

Thank you to all those members and their kids who came along this afternoon to help with the most tedious job in the world, washing and drying 200 tanks!.....

have I missed anyone?

Lastly, one more person to thank...

THANK GOD that it's all over!!!!!!!

We had a great weekend and I personally really enjoyed myself, and I know many more of you feel the same - WELL DONE!!!!!

Thanks to you Spink!!!!!!! :D:D

Thanks is not a good enough word to use... You were amazing! :D

Was a great show, even though I'm not a "fishy" sort of a person! :D :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: