October 7, 200818 yr comment_266125 Well I rang kim and she hopes that she will have eggs and I WANT ONE SO BAD. One thing MAF? She says she wont be selling them until MAF gives her the ok. Any info on MAF. Report
October 7, 200818 yr comment_266131 If I were you, I'd stop right there. The last thing the iggy situation needs is to be publicized again. Good to know though, thanks. Report
October 7, 200818 yr comment_266137 f maf give her the ok there will be some compensation issues forthcoming Report
October 7, 200818 yr comment_266165 Hmmmnn...who to trust...MAF or Kim, I would not have an Ig on my list of wants in the near future if I were you buddy... Report
October 7, 200818 yr comment_266173 Hmmmnn...who to trust...MAF or Kim, I would not have an Ig on my list of wants in the near future if I were you buddy... one giveth one taketh away Report
October 7, 200818 yr Author comment_266222 Would i need in writing from MAF to keep one? just to keep my bases covered? Report
October 7, 200818 yr comment_266225 I think most people are concerned for Maf's ongoing psychological state so figure that what they don't know they don't have to worry about. Report
October 7, 200817 yr comment_266230 Would i need in writing from MAF to keep one? just to keep my bases covered? Would probably be better to pay cash, use a false name and wear a fake mustache so they can't track you down when they change their minds... Report
October 23, 200817 yr comment_269639 ive heard that 1 from kim before. she always says they coming. i wouldnt hold my breathe if i were you. if she does come through what ever you do do not pay before pay on pick up. Report
October 25, 200817 yr comment_270065 Ok, could someone please explain this to me. I have been reading several threads about the Iguanas that first declared legal, then the authorities changed their mind and destroyed them all. If this is the case how come this Kim still has animals? Peter Report
October 25, 200817 yr comment_270073 Would probably be better to pay cash, use a false name and wear a fake mustache so they can't track you down when they change their minds... yea use the name charlie 8) :lol: Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.