July 7, 200818 yr comment_249261 Whos getting the updated iphone.? cheap at $199, i quess the 2 year package will be expensive. Report
July 7, 200818 yr comment_249262 Not me. I still have my old Nokia that I use to send and receive the occasional text. I don't ring people on it (cos it's prepay and expensive to do), it doesn't take photos, play music (or perhaps it does but I don't know) or anything else. Report
July 7, 200818 yr comment_249265 $199 is cheap and if I could do prepay I'd get it but $40-$80 a month at the minimum is to expensive. Report
July 7, 200818 yr comment_249266 ah Caryl are you telling me your phone dosnt dance, speak 8 languages or tell you what the time on planet waste is? surely not next you will be telling me that its for communicating? Just like mine eh :lol: Report
July 7, 200818 yr comment_249267 My biggest problem is I can't read the screen :lol: :oops: so no point in having movies or anything on it. Txt is hard enough :roll: Report
July 7, 200818 yr comment_249300 Hell no. Never ever ever want an i-anything. I have an iPod that was a present and I hate the navigation system, the whole thing just irritates me. The idea of a flash-bang-whizz touch-screen phone horrifies me. I <3 Nokias! I don't want fancy schmancy graphics, just an intuitive menu and a camera I can take pictures of animals on Report
July 7, 200818 yr comment_249304 how did you find out its only $199? i walked into vodafone last weekend and they say the pricing on them isnt out yet Report
July 7, 200818 yr comment_249306 How do you know the price? I can't find anything on the Vodafone website. Report
July 7, 200818 yr comment_249322 yes on the news $199 0n a 2 year contract, no one nos what it will cost per month but they are guessing $40 to $80 a month Report
July 7, 200818 yr comment_249326 You have to have a contract because they said that they're not going to do prepay with that phone. Report
July 7, 200818 yr comment_249377 what a bummer i love technology the price is fantastic but if there not going to do prepay on them ill stick with nokia is the older iphone on prepay? if it is how much? cheers DG Report
July 7, 200818 yr comment_249379 the older iphone isnt out in nz if you want it you eed to get it from overseas then jailbreak it (unlock it so you can use it) Report
July 7, 200818 yr comment_249390 no wonder i never saw it any were here ah well pass on the iphone then Report
July 7, 200818 yr comment_249393 You could get the old Iphone from Parallel imported for a wee while for about $900 but you still had to "jailbreak" it. Not sure if theyll do that anymroe though since the actual new iphone is out. Report
July 8, 200818 yr comment_249467 lol 199 dollars if youre spending 250 bucks a month on it That's because Vodafone have to pay Steve Jobs a percentage of the $ used by you on your iPhone. Report
July 8, 200818 yr comment_249490 Ahahaha, Please can I pay $3000/year to be an apple weenie too? :bounce: Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.