MANCHESTER UNITED

goldfish

Psh... I support any team that is playing Man United... even if its Chelsea... More to the point, Spain or Germany? Im going for Spain, they play some beutiful football, particularly if the start Fabregas, and Casillas is my fav. keeper too.

My son's coach from the last three years is a dyed in the wool Man City man, his son is Man U. through and through.....interesting banter between them sometimes!! We all follow Waitakere United here !! (Alan Pearce for primeminister!!!)

Yes To Man U fan!

Have been since I can Remember ( early to mid 70's).

Sammy Mcllroy. Lou Macari, Stuart Pearson with that thunderous boot, Steve Coppell and the like.

Dad was a fulham fan I think but I loved United because they played exciting football.

A dollar for everytime I hear of the comment,"I support any team playing Man U".

From munich in 1958, to Busby's babes, to this years domestic and european glory.

They are one of the true heavyweights of World Sports

I make no apologies for supporting such success. Theatre of dreams

If you are loving the football of Chelsea, Arsenal or liverpool at the moment-then look to see where their aspirations lie and who they look at for inspiration.

It won't be with the apologist's- and definitely not from my team- Div 4 over 35's team that consistently hovers mid table.

• 2 weeks later...