Our new addition - Name ideas

Afrikan

We have decided to add to our family, we were getting another English Bull Terrier however, at this moment in time we have this new little girl arriving instead in a few weeks... Our 13 year old English Bully female is on her last legs and we won't have her for much longer :cry: Will be a devastating moment when she passes.. :o

This little newbie is a pure bred English Staffordshire Bull Terrier, black brindle with outstanding white markings 8) This is her pictured at 6 days old... :D

Her parents are both NZKC registered Staffs, and they are just fabulous looking and great natured dogs 8) We are also getting a English Bull Terrier hopefully more towards the end of the year to join our family aswell 8)

At this stage I am looking for names, however, thought I would run it past people and see if they have some idea on a nice name that I have never heard or come across...

6 days old 8)

Cinderella6days2.jpg

hey afrikan, where are you getting your pup from? we are hoping to get a new staffy pup sometime soon, after losing our 8 year old girl earlier this year to a stomach tumor. we have been looking at getting one from warsop, my mate has a boy from them and he is one of the nicest staffs i have come across.

dammit for some reason i cant see the pic.

Heya guys, great effort on the names, have yet to scroll up and lose myself in deep thought :lol: Yet have tea on the stove and juggling hungry fish.. then club meeting so will be back on here tonight to have a good gander at names 8)

Dimebag - Will PM you later tonight re pup :D Warsop most certainly do have some outstanding dogs... An old friend of mine use to have stud Staffs here in the Bay too and her dogs cleaned up many times over the years. Oh and sorry to hear about you losing your girl :( I am yet to go through that soon with losing our English Bully, and keep trying to hold things off and cringe at the thought :roll:

Bulldogod - :D The Sire is Oakstaff lines... and I can't recall the Dams stud.... will find that one out again... both papered and very nice :) Warsop is in the lower NI, I didn't go for a Warsop Staffy, rather liked the parents we saw to be honest and decided to go with one of their offspring :D

Right now to weed through names :D Thanks heaps guys for replies :D

Will keep updated pics as she grows for Staff fans...

Here is an updated pic of our girl, taken yesterday, she is now 2 weeks old as of today..... :D

Thought we might decide on a name once her eyes are open as of now... you can see the real character then :D Can't wait to get her, so excited :)

P1010290.jpg