Most Friendy/Loyal/'Tame' Fish...

Foxjxa

Any of the leopard danios in our tank, anytime I go near the tank they swim right up to the glass and if I put my hands in the water they swim all round my fingers, they frequently nearly get sucked up the hose when I am doing a waterchange lol

My Gourami used to.. until I moved him to a bigger tank.. Now he hides whenever he sees me :( It makes me sad... But now my zebra danios. They are so cool. I love them to bits :D Same with my Rainbow Shark. He's the boss and loves to hide in his own little tunnel. It's his and if anyone tries to take it the smack down gets laid.

i was going to post saying giant gourami but then thought that for me "friendly/loyal/tame" would mean being able to put my hand in the tank. I don't dare do that with Juju.

But she is the most responsive, intellegent, interactive and attentive fish i think i have ever seen.

We have got her jumping a foot out of water on cue and she rings a bell. The kids play "tag" with her, and she knows when there is someone at the front door.

Otherwise my close second vote will go to bettas. at least you can pat them and teach tricks and they are very responsive and interactive too