Medieval fish people

I enjoy being odd too, its very fun. I am not goth, emo or anythig like that I just do odd things.

Interesting to think that most of the people on here consider them selves odd. But hey thats a good thing, when you think about it spending thousands on keeping fish in glass boxes so we can spend our time watching them swim around in them.

I'm not into medieval, don't wear black t-shirts, but do play online games but just the ones where you play by yourself not with others.

I was suprised to see how many young people were on here and by young I mean teens and that doesn't mean that anyone over that is old either! :lol: :lol:

I'm 50...live alone...well, except for my 2 pussy cats and fishies.

Caper

Well my father is 53 and MTS is starting to kick in. He's had goldfish for a few years but I finally convinced him to set up a tropical tank last visit. He has also acquired a couple of "Project tanks" from in-organic collection which he plans on fixing up... Maybe next year I'll tell him what MTS is :lol: Mind you with 2 dogs, 3 cats 2 rabbits and a vet nurse in training for a girlfriend maybe it should be MPS - Mutable Pet Syndrome :roll: