November 14, 200718 yr comment_194822 Where can i find a tortiose for sale anyone know of any breeders there seems to be a lack of breeders and tortioses can't seem to find any, or anyone know anyone who breeds and sells box turtles? Report
November 14, 200718 yr comment_194859 My profile says it all i have been on the hunt fr tortoises once in a while you will find one but all 2000 above nothing less a person put one up on here 1500 and i was sold in 8 minutes she then retracted the sale claiming she wants to keep it now no doubt, i believein my opinion she learnt the true value of her animla and its rarity so good luck but, as a tip go to trade me daily search tortoise if it comes up dont hesitate unles the price is not right for you Report
September 17, 200818 yr comment_263031 I think I know about this tortoise for sale on Trademe. The owners in North Shore didn't changed their mind..they sold it for a much higher price. That tortoise died last year. Report
September 17, 200818 yr comment_263065 Hey, I saw a red-eared slider for sale in our local petshop. Theyre illegal to keep in our country Report
September 17, 200818 yr comment_263066 Oops, I've been breeding and selling them for years!! :oops: Report
September 17, 200818 yr comment_263068 :lol: Red ears are not illegal to keep in NZ, They are the most common Turtle hear and there are thousands of them Edit; just saw he said 'our' country not this country. Report
September 17, 200818 yr comment_263076 by country do you mean planet Gremlin?where did you come from? Report
September 17, 200818 yr comment_263100 I know a breeder who breeds them... Kim does them, dont know if she will be selling any this year. She is building up personal stocks. It would be worth too call her a see though. Report
September 17, 200818 yr comment_263151 My brother is in Queensland and is totally surprised that I breed them as they are shot on site over there. Report
September 17, 200818 yr comment_263169 lol Alan, brothers, New Zealanders or Queenslanders? May get that way in teh Waikato as well soon do you think. I guess with these things (torts, not nessecarily turts) being long lived hard to breed, great little critters and expensive its hard to justify breeding them and or more importantly exposing them to unnessescary risk...I must learn to spell. Anyway you know what I mean. Report
September 17, 200818 yr comment_263172 At $3k per baby tortoise how could it be hard to justify breeding them?! Report
September 18, 200818 yr comment_263230 who on is kim? heard that name alot on this site every one seems to know who she is Report
September 18, 200818 yr comment_263236 Hey, I saw a red-eared slider for sale in our local petshop. Theyre illegal to keep in our country Gremlin is new to NZ from South Africa - he has a thread in Welcome section. Report
September 18, 200818 yr comment_263278 sorry, SA....theyre illegal in SA im new here so not my country YET sorry..my bad!! the one in the pet shop was going for $200 Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.