Everything posted by 2young
-
[email protected]
All good now. Tortoise@hotmail has contacted me.
-
[email protected]
Yes she has been on this forum as "me" and l did have her phone number but lost it. If anyone know how to contact her please PM me Thanks
-
[email protected]
Hi, does anyone know how to contact [email protected]. I have tried but haven't received a reply. Maybe she has gone on holiday?
-
[email protected]
Hi Are you able to contact me. Thanks
-
Tortoise
No l am going to build a tortoise enclosure and would like to know what is the best type of grass/plants to grow in the enclosure on the ground.
-
Tortoise
My tortoise spends his day in an enclosure on the lawn. I am thinking of building a new tortoise enclosure near the garden. Does anyone have any advice/pictures. I am interested on what type of grass/wild flowers to grow in the enclosure. The enclosure will be approx 50 square meteres. Thanks
-
boxturtles/tortoises?
Not sure if they are related
-
boxturtles/tortoises?
Yes you are probably correct. She has a pair but not at breeding age yet
-
boxturtles/tortoises?
Karen owns a pet shop in Te Awamutu. She has a breeding pair of box tortoise.
-
Breeding Tortoises
When Steph was asking about company l thought she meant with people. I have only one tortoise and it appears to like company with people. Mine will come when called and will eat from you hand. It doesn't seem to mind been touch but it doesn't like been lifted and carried. I am hoping to add to my one tortoise and Repto raise some very good points about keeping them separated....maybe l will just stick to the one tortoise!!!
-
Breeding Tortoises
Hi Steph Greek tortoises are cool and they like company. Are you thinking of bidding for the baby greek on TradeMe?
-
Breeding Tortoises
Hi Steph I have one Hermann tortoise
-
Breeding Tortoises
Can you breed tortoises which are brother and sisters i.e from the same parent?
-
TORTOISES IN NZ?
Hi Livingart, not really interested in the breeding, just a mate for my male. I wouldn't mind get a few babies tortoise instead for $2,000 each
-
TORTOISES IN NZ?
Reptilenutt, do you have the contact details of the person selling tortoises for $1,800 I have been offering up to $10,000 for tortoises but have no takers Thanks
-
Hi There
Hi Tortina My one generally eats the grass on the lawn but l do feed it Wattles frozen veges (peas,carrots,corn,beans) rinsed under hot water. I also sprinkle some mineral + vit supplement every now and then. Some times l feed it grated carrots. However l plant to limit his food to chicory, dandelions,puha and grass. He is probably about 15-18 years old. Repto appears to be very knowledgeable on tortoises
-
Hi There
Hi Tortina I have a Hermann tortoise as well. Can you tell me if you prefer the Greek or the Hermann, do they have similar qualities /personalities or different ones. Also what do you feed your tortoises, and do you give them vitamin supplements. Any great info /tips on Tortoises would be much appreciated Thanks
-
Wanted to buy - Female Herman Tortoise
I don't think Repto needs my male as he probably has a few
-
Tortoise Tracker
Not pinched, but lost. Have losted it 4 times already !!!
-
Tortoise Tracker
I am thinking about getting a tortoise tracker so l can let my tortoise roam around the backyard (10acres) and find it again. http://www.guy-sports.com/humor/pictures/picture_hippo.htm http://www.loc8tor.com/products.asp Anyone has any experience/comments with trackers?
-
Wanted to buy - Female Herman Tortoise
There is a saying " Don't count your tortoises till they hatch". Need to wait till Repto decides if he wants to part with one of his female Hermann. If Repto does decide to sell, l am sure it will be a quality female as he appears to be an expert in tortoise!!.
-
Wanted to buy - Female Herman Tortoise
Hi Repto, let me know when you are ready.
-
Wanted to buy - Female Herman Tortoise
No response yet. For a genuine female l will offer $5,000.
-
Wanted to buy - Female Herman Tortoise
Name your price, serious cash buyer, strictly confidential
-
Tortoise Food
Thanks Repto. Where can you get limesand or lime rock from?